The Wisconsin Labor History Society is a volunteer-based organization working to record and catalogue the historical labor events of Wisconsin.
This website is designed:
For researchers, including school children, general public and serious historians.
To inform union members, activists, and general public.
To promote awareness of Wisconsin Labor History Society.
The Society is dedicated to:
- Telling the public of the contributions of labor to Wisconsin.
- Getting labor’s story in the schools and colleges.
- Preserving documents and records of workers and their unions.
The Society is supported by:
- Membership dues and contributions.
- Volunteers who donate time and skills.
- Local unions, labor councils, other groups.
RENEW MEMBERSHIPS FOR 2021 (OR JOIN AS NEW MEMBER)Renew - Join