- Christenson, Arlen. “Collective Bargaining at the University: The University of Wisconsin and the Teaching Assistants Association”. Wisconsin Law Review. 1971; 211 ???
- Czitrom, Daniel. “Reeling in the Years: Looking Back on the TAA”. IN: Nelson, Cary, ed. Will Teach for Food: Academic Labor in Crisis. Minneapolis, Minn.: University of Minnesota Press; 1997; p.???
- Feinsinger, Nathan P. and Roe, Eleanore P. “The University of Wisconsin, Madison Campus–TAA Dispute of 1969-1970”. Wisconsin Law Review. 1971; 233-234 ??
- Hamilton, Andrew. “Teaching Assistants’ Strike Ends in Contract Signing”. Science. 1970; 168(3929):346 ???
- Sherman, Frederick E. and Loeffler, David. “Universities, Unions, and the Rule of Law: The Teaching Assistants Association at Wisconsin”. Wisconsin Law Review. 1971; 199-201 ???
- Van Ells, Mark D. “More Than a Union: The Teaching Assistants Association and Its 1970 Strike Against the University of Wisconsin”. Michigan Historical Review. 1999 Spring; 25(1):-124.
- Van Ells, Mark David. “‘Twenty Years of Schooling and They Put You on the Day Shift’: Student Worker Labor Organizing at the University of Wisconsin, 1966-1972″; 1992.
Notes: M.A. thesis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1992. 119 p.